- 5-10 fresh mint leaves
- Several lime wedges
- 1-2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 2 ounces Probably Shouldn’t Blueberry
- Or Raspberry Brandy
- Club Soda
Muddle the mint and lime in a highball glass.
Fill with ice and add simple syrup, Brandy, and top with soda.
- 1 ounce Probably Shouldn’t Old Tom Gin
- 1/2 ounce lime juice (fresh)
- 1 ounce Raspberry Brandy
- 4 ounces ginger ale or club soda
Combine Gin, Brandy and lime in a highball glass.
Fill with ice and top with ginger ale or soda.
Garnish with fresh raspberries.
- 2 oz Raspberry Brandy
- Juice from 1/2lime
- 4 ounces ginger beer
Pour Raspberry Brandy and lime juice in ice-filled mug.
Top with ginger beer.
Pour 2 ounces Probably Shouldn’t Blueberry or Raspberry Brandy into fresh lemonade.
Garnish with fresh berries.